Goals of the School
The primary goal of Londonderry School is to provide your child with the best education possible. To this end each child will receive many opportunities to develop those skills required for a successful and productive junior high learning experience.
District Priorities 2011-2014
- Provide supports and programs that will enable all students to complete high school.
- Deepen students' understanding of equity and empathy as key citizenship traits.
- Ensure all students and their families are welcomed, respected, accepted and supported in every school.
- Promote health and wellness for all students and staff.
- Listen to staff, honour their contributions, and support their opportunities for collaboration, growth and professional development.
Our success is measured in many ways:
- Student achievement, personal growth and satisfaction;
- Staff effectiveness and satisfaction;
- Parent and community involvement and support;
- Provision and maintenance of safe and well-kept facilities and effective expenditure of resources
At Londonderry School, we focus on giving students a well-rounded educational experience that strongly focuses on academic achievement and citizenship.